Earn up to $50 in Amazon Credit to Use on Prime DayGet ready for Prime Day with an extra $50!
Right now, Prime Members can earn up to $50 in credits to spend on Amazon Prime Day! Spend $10 shopping online or in store at specific Amazon stores to recieve $10 in credit to use on Prime day, October 13th and 14th. There are 5 ways to earn a $10 credit when you spend $10, check them out below:
- Amazon Fresh Store: Shop in store at Amazon Fresh and use the QR code in the Fresh In-Store section of the Amazon app at checkout.
- Amazon Go store or Amazon Go Grocery: To enter the store, use the Amazon Go app or Amazon mobile app tied to your Amazon Prime account.
- Amazon 4-Star Store: Visit an Amazon 4-star store and use a Prime account at checkout.
- Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up: Shop and use your Prime account at checkout.
- Whole Foods: Shop in store at any Whole Foods Market location and scan the Prime code in the Amazon app, or use a linked mobile phone number at checkout. You can also order delivery or pickup from Whole Foods Market using the Amazon app or by going to amazon.com/wholefoods.
Amazon is also offering a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on items sold by select small businesses in Amazon’s store now through October 12.
Not a Prime Member? Get a Free Trial NOW.
Free 30 day Membership
Trial includes EVERYTHING a Paid version includes, cancel anytime.
Free 6 month Membership for Students
Get 6 months totally free and half price yearly memberships with an .EDU email.
54% off Prime Membership for those who Qualify
Have EBT or Medicaid? You may qualify for a HUGE discount on Prime.