The National Autism Association’s (NAA) are giving away a Big Red Safety Box for free to families living with autism!
NAA’s Big Red Safety Box includes:
Available for a limited time only, while supplies lasts.
- Educational materials and tools, including NAA’s Be REDy Booklet
- Two (2) GE Door/Window Alarms including batteries
- One (1) RoadID Personalized, Engraved Shoe ID Tag
- Five (5) Adhesive Stop Sign Visual Prompts for doors and windows
- Two (2) Safety Alert Window Clings for car or home windows
- One (1) Red Safety Alert Wristband
- One (1) Child ID Kit from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children