Become a PINCHme member now and score a Free Sample Box on Tuesday, May 12th at Noon EST
Want to score a totally FREE Sample box filled with freebies? Just sign up for a FREE PINCHme account. Once a month PINCHme sends out samples to members based on products that are a good match for you. You have to login to your account on the announced sample day at 12pm eastern time. Remember, samples are available on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. They are only available while supplies last.
Want to up your chance at geting a free sample on Tuesday!? Login and be sure to answer the new profile questions in the Aboutme section! See the questions below:
- Do you or anyone in your household wear contact lenses?
- Are you interested in trying CBD?
- What are you passionate about?
- Do you, or anyone in your household, eat a diet that is...
- Yardley US
- Klorane USA
- Sports Nutrition
- LUMIFY Redness Reliever Eye Drops
New to PINCHme? Here’s How It Works:
Step 1: BECOME A PINCHER
SIGN UP FOR FREE now on PINCHme.com and take the shopper survey. PINCHme will find the best samples for you.
Step 2: PICK YOUR SAMPLES
Once a month on Sample Tuesday, choose samples to add to your PINCHme box. No credit card required + shipping is 100% free.
Step 3: GIVE FEEDBACK
After your samples arrive, log back in and share any product feedback with PINCHme.
Note: because of the 100% FREE nature of the platform, members are not guaranteed to receive a box on Sample Tuesday. There are many factors that impact who qualifies for samples, including the volume of samples (available while supplies last) and the targeting specified by the product brands.
TIPS FOR GETTING A SAMPLE BOX
- Fill out your profile surveys
- Make sure your address is up to date
- Check your email the days before Sample Tuesday to see if you get an early access invitation
- Be on time - login Tuesday right at 12pm est
- Leave feedback after you receive your freebies in the mail
YOUR TURN: Let us know in the comments - what are your favorite PINCHme samples so far?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and sponsored content at no cost to you. Thanks for reading!