Ask Angie: Digital Coupons and How to Use ThemDigital coupons are just like regular coupons, but they can be easier to obtain. Load digital coupons to your store loyalty card or store loyalty app and start saving today!
Many stores have their own apps where you can create a shopping list, check store sales and upload digital coupons to your account or loyalty card. Below is a short list or some retailers that offer digital coupons. Check it out:
- Meijer- Enroll in the program called Mperks. With Mperks you can clip digital coupons and apply to your purchase in-store. Once you have accumulated enough Mperks you get a dollar amount off your next purchase.
- Walgreens- Offers paperless coupons through their Balance Reward program. Apply in-store or online. To find paperless coupons simply log in to your Balance Rewards account and select the digital coupons you wish to use. When you shop, be sure to use your card or phone number associated with the account in order to use the paperless coupons at checkout.
- CVS- Offer in-app coupons. These in-app coupon are CVS coupon and can be accessed through the CVS app and sent to your Extracare card.
- Publix- Why clip when you can click? Publix offers tons of digital coupons through their app as well. Simply create a free account with Publix or down load the app. Enter your personal information and then start clicking. You apply these coupons at checkout by entering your phone number at the credit card swiping machine.
- Target- Target has it's own coupons, They can be found in the form of Cartwheel Offers, Mobile Coupons, Newspaper Coupons and Printable Coupons. Target will allow only one manufacturer coupon (paper or Cartwheel digital), one Target coupon (paper or digital), and one Cartwheel offer can be combined per item (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- Dollar General- Redeem hundreds of digital coupons using your mobile phone number. Create an account with Dollar General and be sure to sign up for mobile coupons as well. Clip your coupons and enter your phone number at checkout to save on your shopping trip.
- Kroger- Kroger store uses a Shopper's Card or loyalty card. Load digital coupons to your card and save at checkout.
- Family Dollar- Sign up with your phone number. Clip digital coupons and save at checkout
- JcPenney- Load coupon offers to your smartphone and present at checkout to save on your purchase.
- ShopRite- Sign In or create a ShopRite.com account to load these coupons to your Price Plus club card. The offers you select will automatically be added to your card and will remain on your shopping list and card until they are redeemed or they expire. Coupons do not double or triple.
Amazon- Did you know Amazon has digital coupons? Check out the latest coupons to use on your Amazon purchases here. Also, you get FREE SHIPPING with Amazon Prime. Not a Prime member? Sign up for a FREE Trial of Prime! You'll also receive special discounts, member-only pricing, free movie streaming and photo storage!
*Pro Tip: Sign up to receive retailer text alerts and emails. You'll be surprised what coupons will be in your email or will come straight to your phone.*
Other Ask Angie Topics:
Ask Angie: Where to Find Coupons
The Best Birthday Coupons & Freebies
Double Coupons and Double Stacks: What's the Difference?
Earn Extra Cash with These Rebate Apps
Ask Angie: Rainchecks and Purchase Rewards
Ask Angie: Competitor Coupons and Price Matching
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you! Thanks for reading and Happy Savings!
Ask Angie is a weekly Facebook LIVE Q & A session. Tune in to the MySavings.com Facebook page every Tuesday to ask all your questions about savings and couponing and have them answered by me - Angie! You can also watch any past Ask Angie session on the page.
P.S. We also do live giveaways for Ask Angie participants - don't miss out!