How to count your new topics to determine your progress towards the next Posting Rewards Program benchmarks:
(1) Click the "Search" button that is located under the MySavings header.
(2) Search for your username by typing your username in the "Search by User Name (Optional)" box and checking the "Exact Match" box.
(3) Select only the forums that count towards the Posting Reward Program (Click here for the Complete Rules and Guidelines). In the "Search Forum" section select multiple categories by holding down the Cntrl key on your keyboard while using your mouse to click each participating forum (and their sub-forums). Currently, the following forums (including their sub-forums) count towards the posting rewards program:
- "Free Samples (USA)"
- "Free Samples (Canada)"
- "Free Samples (Australia and New Zealand)"
- "Free Samples (UK and Ireland) "
- "Archives - Posting Rewards"
Other forums are excluded and DO NOT COUNT towards your original new topic count for the Posting Rewards Program.
(3) Change the "Display Results As" box to "Topics".
Your search results should show a list of topics that you have started or that you have posted in. Count the number of "New Topics" that you have started, by looking in the "Topic Starter" column.
Here's a hint for those members with LOTS of posts. Depending on how many posts you already have, it may be easier to count the number of posts you did not start and subtract that from the total at the top of the search page (found above the results as: "Search Results has found 254 results in 0.109 seconds.") It may seem complicated at first, but don't worry, we will double check your count.
I really hope this has helped!
Edited by admin - Feb/27/2008 at 11:53am