FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Login Login

InboxDollars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Refer a friend to this Page   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trulove06 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote trulove06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2012 at 9:46pm
i have $16 saved up so far at inboxdollars, i get credits by printing and redeeming coupons and reading emails. slow but steady when i get my $30 it will be nice!
sebmatmomie View Drop Down

Quote sebmatmomie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2012 at 3:57pm

It is slow going, I hardly every qualify for their surveys too.  You'll be there before you know it trulove06!  I was at about $30 2 months or so ago and wanted to wait till I moved to cash out, but now I'm almost to $50 so I figured I might as well wait for that now;)

“People who try hard to do the right thing always seem mad.”
― Stephen King, The Stand
trulove06 View Drop Down

Quote trulove06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2012 at 9:03pm
yes i agree its slow but i will keep on trucking along! lol. getting $30 in the mail anytime is a great thing. waiting a little bit for the money isn't a big deal... just happy i get all these opportunities to cut costs and get 'free' money in the mail! :)
cheappanther View Drop Down

Quote cheappanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:52am
I just did my first cashout! It took a good while though, probably close to 2 months.
ajann1983 View Drop Down

Quote ajann1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:29am
I only read emails and watch videos so it takes me a lot longer to reach $30. I've recently reach $30 for the 2nd time but i think i will wait until after Christmas to cashout.
trulove06 View Drop Down

Quote trulove06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 12:28pm
yes I only read emails and print qs (get .10 per q printed and redeemed) and it has taken me forever to get to where i am. iin my defense i have only been really trying for a small time now. i have never cashed out but am looking forward to soon! i have over 25.00 saved up!
cheappanther View Drop Down

Quote cheappanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 4:18pm
After I cashed out I ended up getting another 5$ in bonus money, I'm up to 7$ already ^^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123