FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Login Login

Store Coupon Acceptance Policies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Refer a friend to this Page   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KayHoot3 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote KayHoot3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 10:35am
I am glad I just read the Walmart price matching policy you posted in July.  I never did price match with CVS ads as I just figured you couldn't due to the shopping card price break.  Thanks for posting that!
joliefemme26 View Drop Down

Quote joliefemme26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2011 at 12:07pm
what about publix??
Shelley263 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Assistant Moderator

Quote Shelley263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2011 at 12:55pm
Hi, joliefemme26!  Welcome to MySavings!!

I'm not very familiar with Publix.  I did check out their website and couldn't find anything they might have as a corporate policy....but Publix stores are operated differently in each state, so I suspect that's why they don't have a corporate policy.  I would suggest emailing them and inquiring about it.  Maybe they could give you the specifics for the stores you use.  Here's where you can find contact info: http://publix.com/contact/ContactUs.do 
Reener1961 View Drop Down

Quote Reener1961 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/20/2011 at 7:49am
My local Walmart takes expired coupons!
It's a secret that nobody is supposed to know about though ;)
elad View Drop Down

Quote elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2011 at 3:31am
my local safeway stopped taking IP coupons. wonder if its nationwide?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Assistant Moderator

Quote Shelley263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2011 at 8:18am
Their policy says they accept them - it was revised a month ago too....

ajann1983 View Drop Down

Quote ajann1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2011 at 3:03pm
I'm new to using printable coupons and was wondering if you are able to know ahead of time if they are going to scan at the register???i would hate to have a cart full of groceries and the coupons that i printed out don't scan.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Assistant Moderator

Quote Shelley263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2011 at 3:20pm

As long as you print them out from an acceptable website, you'll be fine.  (For example, coupons.com, smartsource.com, redplum.com, couponnetwork.com, etc)

As far as if they will be accepted for the product you are buying, you can match the UPCs - the first group of 5 numbers on the coupon should match the the first group of 5 numbers on the product.  As long as they do, the register is not suppose to beep/reject it.
ajann1983 View Drop Down

Quote ajann1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2011 at 5:22pm
ok thanks. i was planning on going to Kroger to see if i could snag some free pasta
elad View Drop Down

Quote elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2011 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Shelley263

Their policy says they accept them - it was revised a month ago too....

thanks Shelley.
Per their revised coupon policy:
18.     We will not accept "free product" internet printed manufacturer coupons.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>