FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Login Login

Store Coupon Acceptance Policies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Refer a friend to this Page   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Shelley263 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Assistant Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Shelley263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2009 at 9:46am

Good news!!  Target now has an official across-the-board store coupon policy that is posted right on their website!!  I've updated the post above!!!

redsoxgirl View Drop Down

Quote redsoxgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2009 at 11:10am
Thanks as always Shelly for your hard work. I find (at least for me) Target is the easiest store to accept coupons. They even take my printed out online coupons.
Ruddycrux View Drop Down

Quote Ruddycrux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2009 at 5:34am
Good Piece of information. I wanted it to be more simpler
aunttippy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote aunttippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2009 at 12:21pm
I called Food Lion today, and was informed they accept internet coupons so as long as they have an expiration date printed on them, and of course, they can't be expired.
keiffer007 View Drop Down

Quote keiffer007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/28/2009 at 5:08am
Thanks!  My Target has a sign posted @ the Pharmacy that No Internet Printables will be accepted in the state of Tennessee.  This proves there corporate stance on this matter, and, with the print out they must accept the coupon!  EarthFare just went in beside my Target and their Frozen Food Section is Dirt Cheap.  This makes me excited about the possibilities of using coupons.  Ex.  Tyson Anytizers, Grocery Store $9.76, Target $5.99.  Thats a huge difference.  Besides, most all of Target Store Coupons are Internet Printables!
modats View Drop Down

Quote modats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2010 at 1:03am
Thanks. Please do you know about Walgreens and Safeway Policy?

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Assistant Moderator

Quote Shelley263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2010 at 8:01am
Hi, modats!!  Welcome to MySavings!!

Safeway's coupon policy is located on their website: http://www.safeway.com/IFL/Grocery/Coupons-Policy

Walgreen's has not released an "official" policy, but you can email them through their website and they will respond to you.  You can also ask your local store's manager. 
stuckinjapan64 View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Quote stuckinjapan64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/17/2010 at 7:06pm

Internet Coupons – Coupons printed directly from an internet website and presented for redemption with a qualifying purchase. Check internet coupons closely, as they can often be fraudulent. The following conditions apply:

DO NOT accept internet coupons for free product offers which do not require a qualifying purchase ("Buy one get one free" is allowable)

DO NOT accept internet coupons with a redemption value greater than SEVEN ($7) dollars

DO NOT accept internet coupons that lack a UPC barcode

DO NOT accept photocopied internet coupons

This is just a part of the internal memo that was sent to me directly from Supervalu Corporate.  It is actually a fairly long pdf that they sent when Farm Fresh kept insisting I call them and wouldn't provide me with a written policy (nothing online either).  If you want the entire pdf just pm me and ill send it to you. 
joeluice View Drop Down

Quote joeluice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2010 at 6:59am
I have read the post and thank you so much for all the policies details and all other effective information.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Assistant Moderator

Quote Shelley263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2010 at 9:34am
Hi, joeluice!  Welcome to MySavings!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>