FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Login Login

Lowe's coupons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Refer a friend to this Page   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rhondap View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rhondap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lowe's coupons
    Posted: Nov/04/2008 at 10:31am
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody had any coupons from Lowe's Home Improvement store or know where I could look for them. I'd be willing to trade for them. Thanks!! Would like to have 10 or 20% off my total order .I've seen these before on here but I can't remember where to look. Big%20smile
ilikefreestuff View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote ilikefreestuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2008 at 10:57am
best I can find is free shipping of orders $49 and up.
cookgraham View Drop Down

Quote cookgraham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2008 at 11:29am
I used to always get them at the local post office in there sign up package to change your address.  I really don't see them anymore either and I would love to know too!
Shelley263 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Assistant Moderator

Quote Shelley263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2008 at 11:57am
I've signed up for Lowe's creative magazines (they have one for woodworking and gardening and something else....I forget)  and they sometimes have coupons in them.
shawtt81 View Drop Down

Quote shawtt81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2008 at 7:32pm
Try this it might work!

http://www.lowesmoving.com/register/step1.asp
rhondap View Drop Down

Quote rhondap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2008 at 8:33pm
Thanks Shawtt81 , I'll try it. Thanks everybody for your help. I really appreciate it.
me4wishful View Drop Down

Quote me4wishful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2008 at 10:48pm
If you write to them telling them what you love going there for (for me I told them how I got most of the paint, etc for my new house last year and also gardening stuff) and ask if they could send you a coupon.  They either sent me a 10% off or a $10 off $50 purchase.  I forget which (I've gotten both from different sources).  Also ask if you can be on their mailing list while you are at it.
cookgraham View Drop Down

Quote cookgraham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2008 at 7:19am
Thanks, I will have to try doing this.  My husband lives in Lowes
 Post Reply Post Reply