FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Login Login

CVS changed sales circular dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Refer a friend to this Page   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sandyjo55 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sandyjo55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CVS changed sales circular dates
    Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 6:36pm
I looked through my newspapers yesterday (Sunday) and no CVS circulars.I thought they had been left out by mistake.Then my Hubby told me that they now put their weekly sales circular in Friday's newspaper.Making the sales run from Friday through Thursday now. Was i the only one that didn't know about this change. Confused LOL 

Edited by Sandyjo55 - Aug/18/2008 at 6:38pm

pfanensk View Drop Down

Quote pfanensk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 6:40pm
Where do you live?  I live in Michigan and we received ours in Sunday's paper. 
wildsissy View Drop Down

Quote wildsissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 6:57pm
I heard it was only in a few test market areas... I don't think it was nationwide, is it?
Smile.. it will make people wonder what you are thinking!
me4wishful View Drop Down

Quote me4wishful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 6:57pm

It apparently is only in certain test areas (according to something I read online) that is going on for about 6 weeks.  It is in the Dallas/Ft.worth area too.  I hope they don't keep it because it really messes up my weekly shopping.

Sandyjo55 View Drop Down

Quote Sandyjo55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 10:17pm
I live about 25 miles of Charlotte North Carolina. It has totally messed up my weekly shooping too me4wishful. I'm a person of habit & i enjoy going to shop at CVS on Sunday afternoons. Big%20smile Got my Sunday schedule out of whack. LOL I do hope they put the circular back in the Sunday newspaper where it belongs. Approve

Quote me4wishful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 10:25pm
Yeah I always go Sunday also because if I wait longer they run out of the good stuff.  I do this for cvs and Walgreens.  If I start shopping on Friday, then Walfreens will be out.  And if I go on two different days, its a waste of gasAngry
LUVITFREE View Drop Down

Quote LUVITFREE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 10:34pm
I dont have a CVS close but I found this on another website so I cant verify its Validity.  Best of luck you CVSer's.   It also said that CVS will be taken their circulars off the rack and only get them in fridays paper

Behold! I do bring you some good news. If you call CVS customer service at 888-607-4287 or email them you can request to have the CVS flier delivered to your home by mail - and you may get it a couple days earlier this way, too.

PS, I had a hard time finding the edit button, If you dont already know, its listed under post options in the top right  hand corner!!

Edited by LUVITFREE - Aug/18/2008 at 10:37pm

Quote me4wishful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 10:37pm
I might do that since I won't get the flier anymore (I only get the Sunday paper).  I just hate that the stupid sale starts on Friday

Quote me4wishful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by LUVITFREE

I dont have a CVS close but I found this on another website so I cant verify its Validity.  Best of luck you CVSer's.   It also said that CVS will be taken their circulars off the rack and only get them in fridays paper

What?!?  That's a bunch of crap.  I hope that's not true!

Edited by me4wishful - Aug/18/2008 at 10:52pm
mrshudson View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Quote mrshudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2008 at 10:44pm

I've lived in Kingsland, GA for just over a year now and the CVS ad has always come in the Friday paper. But our paper only comes on Wednesdays and Fridays, so I think it may  depend on how the paper distributes things as well.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>