FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Login Login

would it be possible ..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Refer a friend to this Page   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
magoo View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote magoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: would it be possible ..
    Posted: Jun/08/2008 at 12:57pm
to have a looking for thread ..i have eye difficulties and have a hard  time going thru all the posts of coupons and samples that are up for trade - would it be possible to have a thread where we post the one or 2 most impt coupons or samples  that we are looking for  - then someone can either , post or pm us to directin us 2  thier trade list?? is that too complicated? wondering what everyone, esp mods,  think ..thanks - this part of the site rocks my world!! Not%20WorthyClap
countrykasie424 View Drop Down

Quote countrykasie424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2008 at 3:24pm
Im not sure what you are saying but we could possibly ask everyone to up their Font size...  Could you please explain what you mean?
Kasie J.
branda32 View Drop Down

Quote branda32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2008 at 2:38pm
Like a thread where you could post "Hey I am really  searching for a 1.50 of crest coupon and coupons for gerber baby food."  So that it doesn't get overlooked in our big lists. Sometimes a sale is coming up or you are out of something that you really can use. Then if I saw that thread I would remember hey, I have a bunch of gerber coupons I'm not using anymore'  I get you magoo. I mean honestly I usually look at the have lists first for something I'm looking for then if someone has it I'll look at their wish list. Otherwise unless it's someone I swap with alot and I just know what they are looking for I kind of bypass the wish lists. 

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
freeis4me View Drop Down

Quote freeis4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2008 at 3:11pm
hmm, that is a good idea magoo. I will surely pass on that idea with the MySavings Team. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply